- Also known as "citrus caviar".
- This relative of citrus produces finger-like fruit in fall with tart, round, juicy, lime vesicles.
- Prized by chefs worldwide, the Australian Finger Lime makes an exciting addition to any citrus collection.
- Primary fruiting season in California is November - February with tiny white and pink flowers in May-July.
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
Each citrus producing state, including California, prohibits importation of citrus trees from other citrus growing states.
Therefore due to agricultural restrictions, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida. We can ship all other non-tree items to these states.
We cannot send fruit, foliage or plants in soil to Hawaii. Please select the Premium trees for shipping to Hawaii which can be bare-rooted. We can ship all other non-tree items to Hawaii.
We do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
In order to insure the highest quality upon arrival, we ship on Mondays and Tuesdays.
We ship orders to the east coast on Mondays only.