- Jubilee was developed in Mississippi, where it has distinguished itself by performing well in heavier soils through summer heat and sudden winter cold.
- We especially like the upright, compact bush and the easy-picking bountiful crops of sky blue berries presented over the outer periphery of the bush.
- Jubilee berries are medium sized and especially tasty, growing in large clusters that ripen over a two week period.
- Fall foliage is yellow orange.
- Jubilee is recommended throughout the South and in California in areas that receive at least 500 chilling hours.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips
Sold Out? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the notification list.