- PRE-ORDER FOR FALL STARTING AUGUST 2021
- One of the most cold-hardy varieties, this Mexican avocado grows pear-shaped fruit with smooth, thin, dark skin.
- Spreading, strong tree with tree fruit size 6-10 oz.
- Fruits in late fall and early winter
- Stewart is thought to be a Mexicola seedling.
- Nutty flavor.
- Hardy to 20°F.
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- A TYPE.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint/spray
Click here for Avocado Care Information