- This fruit has excellent flavor.
- It produces some of the largest fruit of all the avocados.
- Large, green, round fruit.
- Fruit size 12-18 oz.
- Late fruit season
- Medium upright tree.
- Frost sensitive below 32ºF
- A Type
Click here for Avocado Care Information
We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- In order to insure the highest quality upon arrival, we ship on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24-36” tall, with a trunk diameter between 1/4-1/2 inch.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10"-12" diameter) container or planting directly in the ground. Ultimately, avocado trees will be happiest and most productive when planted in the ground.
- Like citrus trees, avocado trees appreciate well aerated soil that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun, regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.