AVAILABLE SPRING 2022
- This creamy fleshed fruit has an excellent flavor that is rich, bold, and nutty.
- It produces some of the largest fruit of all avocados.
- The softball-sized fruit has a deep green rind that is slightly pebbly in texture and easy to peel.
- Fruit size 12-18 oz.
- Late fruit season typically starting in summer and goes to late fall sometimes early winter.
- Medium upright tree.
- Frost sensitive below 32ºF
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- A Type
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Click here for Avocado Care Information