- Rich and creamy texture with an irresistible nutty flavor.
- Heavy, early producer near coast and inland.
- Green fruit, medium pebbly skin.
- Fruit size 14-16 oz.
- Ripens November - April.
- Medium spreading tree, Hardy to 28° F.
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- TYPE A
Click here for Avocado Care Information
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.