- PRE-ORDER for April 2021 delivery
- Carmen Hass is similar to Hass Avocado but smaller 6-14 oz fruit.
- It has excellent flavor with two distinct crops a year.
- Fruit has black, medium thick skin and oval shape.
- Medium spreading canopy. Grows best long-term in the ground.
- Frost sensitive below 30 º F
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- A Type
Click here for Avocado Care Information
We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Click here for Shipping Information
- These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24-36” tall, with a trunk diameter between 1/4-1/2 inch. They are planted in a 5x12" growers pot.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10"-12" diameter) container or planting directly in the ground. Ultimately, avocado trees will be happiest and most productive when planted in the ground.
- Like citrus trees, avocado trees appreciate well aerated soil that retains moisture and also drains well.
- Provide full sun, regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.