Shinseiki Asian Pear Tree-(SOLD OUT)
+ Gift Wrapping
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Grafted on semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Bright yellow skin.
- The flesh is sweet, slightly tart, firm and juicy.
- Good choice for milder climates.
- These trees are easy to grow, and the fruit keeps well and holds on the tree well.
- Cold hardy, drought resistant, heat tolerant.
- Susceptible to fire blight and codling moth.
- Fruit should be thinned to one per spur.
- Plant 2 varieties for best pollination.
- By pruning, keep any tree to any size.
- This fruit tree is shipped in a 4x9" pot with dirt
- We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Click here for Shipping Information
- Trees are approximately 2 years old.
- Our trees are measured by trunk caliper.
- Trunk size may vary slightly based on availability during the season.
- Average trunk size is 1/2"-5/8".