Grafted on semi-dwarf rootstock.
- High quality; beautiful yellow-gold skin.
- Worlds most popular pear. Enticing sweet, aroma when the pear is ripe.
- Its creamy, sweet and aromatic flesh is perfect for eating fresh, as well as for canning or adding to salads or desserts.
- Tolerates hot summers.
- Self-fruitful in most western U.S. climates, elsewhere pollenized by Bosc or D'Anjou.
- European pears are late blooming, tolerant of heavy wet soils, and a good choice for many areas.
- Plant at least two varieties for best results.
- This fruit tree is planted and shipped in a #3 size container.