Grafted on semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Stunning white and pink blooms in the Springtime, harvest in the Fall.
- Fuji apples are one of the most popular varieties in America.
- Cross between the Red Delicious and the Virginia Ralls Genet apple.
- Large, round fruit with a bright red color and some yellow highlights.
- Fuji apple trees grow 8-10 feet tall.
- It’s sweet and crisp with a firm texture and long shelf-life.
- It’s great for snacking as well as baking.
- Recommended pollinators: Granny Smith and Honeycrisp
- This fruit tree is planted and shipped in a #3 size container.